Notification and Reminder
  • Hi

setting up a call or a meeting gives me the possibility to 1. send a Reminder and 2. send a notification. Whats the difference? How do I realise, that there is a notification or a reminder?
    Receiving a notification is one of the most important features to do a serios job in sales because it prevents sales to forget something. Until now I couldn't format the notifications (or reminders) to tell me more, but the content I have entered in the call/meeting, which is subject and description. I could automize to send to the most important infos like who, which account, lead,potential, when, what (call, meeting). My fault or is this a feature request?

Is there a possibility to set reminder/notification by default to 5min before a call and 1h before a meeting?

Regards Martin
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • dear martin,

good questions. please see my answers below:

setting up a call or a meeting gives me the possibility to 1. send a reminder and 2. send a notification. whats the difference? how do i realise, that there is a notification or a reminder?

send notification: use it to notify the event while creating a new event.

send reminder: user it to remind users before execution of event.

is there a possibility to set reminder/notification by default to 5min before a call and 1h before a meeting?

it is possible, but currently not available. we will definitely look into this requirement in one of the future releases.

please do post your suggestions and comments.

thanks,
    gopal
  • hello gopal

thanks for the quick response.
    send notification: use it to notify the event while creating a new event.

sorry, i don't get this. what event are we talking about, is this one event or different events? who is this notification for? is this notification for vt internal use? (if its a stupid question, write the answer to me presonally - thanks).

there was another question hidden in my first post.
    until now i couldn't format the reminders to tell me more, but the content i have entered in the call/meeting, which is subject and description. i could automize to send to the most important infos like who, which account, lead,potential, when, what (call, meeting). my fault or is this a feature request?

?

regards martin

great work, keep on like that
  • can you give more information here. i do not see the value of sending notifications to only the creator of the event and not the other party involved
  • hello,

can you give more information here. i do not see the value of sending notifications to only the creator of the event and not the other party involved

currently you can send notifications only to the assigned user. it will take some more time from our side to support group notification. kindly bear with us in the meantime.

thanks,
    gopal