Cannot recognise password
  • Hi

I have uninstalled the beta version and reinstalled the full version. In addition I have installed the Outlook plugin.

All seems to work right but...after I have finished with the installation of the plugin the CRM does not recognise the new user name and password any more. It also does not recognise the old ones (admin, admin).

Any ideas what should I do?

Cheers,
    Eyal
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • dear eyal,

i have uninstalled the beta version and reinstalled the full version. in addition i have installed the outlook plugin.

all seems to work right but...after i have finished with the installation of the plugin the crm does not recognise the new user name and password any more. it also does not recognise the old ones (admin, admin).

any ideas what should i do?

if you have used the previous release to uninstall the vtiger outlook plugin, it does not
    clean the registry values. we have added password encryption feature(i.e password will be stored in registry in encrypted format) in the
    new release. if registry is not cleaned up , the new release outlook plugin will not work on the old registry values as password will not be in encrypted format.

solution:
    1. if vtiger plugin is already installed ,please uninstall the same one using the
    new "vtiger_outlook_plugin_3_0.exe" release and install the "vtiger_outlook_plugin_3_0.exe" again.

thanks & regards,
    ponnusamy
    vtiger crm