Vtiger CRM 6.1.0 GA Release
  • 136 Comments sorted by
  • @tiny - i was sure i posted in this thread that i had it fixed, don't know what happened to it.

• ive just migrated from 6.0 to 6.1
    unfortunately
    1/ i can't see any email in mail manager. the emails have loaded as i have 4166 emails there
    2/ i get nothing when i click the settings cog.
    3/ none of the top tabs drop down. ( ie when i click 'all' in the menu or beside my name)
    note: have cleared recent web history and cookies. problem exists in all browsers

my site is standard with no mods.
    i really need this email fixed urgently as i depend on it.
  • ive just migrated from 6.0 to 6.1
    unfortunately
    1/ i can't see any email in mail manager. the emails have loaded as i have 4166 emails there. in fact anything after the hash tag does not work (ie http://mysite.com/folder/index.php?module=mailmanager&view=list#inbox... or any other folder) does not display any content.
    2/ i get nothing when i click the settings cog.
    3/ none of the top tabs drop down. ( ie when i click 'all' in the menu or beside my name)
    note: have cleared recent web history and cookies. problem exists in all browsers

my site is standard with no mods.
    i really need this email fixed urgently as i depend on it.
  • i just tried to install vtiger 6.1 on php 5.4 and get strict standard errors. below is a few of the errors and a bunch to follow:
    strict standards: only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/.../public_html/crm/include/database/peardatabase.php on line 20

strict standards: only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/.../public_html/crm/include/database/peardatabase.php on line 21

strict standards: declaration of users::saveentity() should be compatible with crmentity::saveentity($module, $fileid = '') in /home/.../public_html/crm/modules/users/users.php on line 1645

strict standards: declaration of users::insertintoentitytable() should be compatible with crmentity::insertintoentitytable($table_name, $module, $fileid = '') in /home/.../public_html/crm/modules/users/users.php on line 1645

strict standards: declaration of users::save() should be compatible with crmentity::save($module_name, $fileid = '') in /home/.../public_html/crm/modules/users/users.php on line 1645

strict standards: declaration of users::get_column_value() should be compatible with crmentity::get_column_value($columnname, $fldvalue, $fieldname, $uitype, $datatype = '') in /home/.../public_html/crm/modules/users/users.php on line 1645

strict standards: declaration of activity::get_full_list() should be compatible with crmentity::get_full_list($order_by = '', $where = '') in /home/.../public_html/crm/modules/calendar/activity.php on line 1124

anyone get the same?

thanks
  • thank you prasad, that worked.

cheers
  • on fresh installation i get this error on chrome:

{"success":false,"error":{"code":"result is not an object","message":"result is not an object"}}

i won't get such error on ie or firefox but instead after clicking on save, is like generating a file to download..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/hxv920q.jpg[/img]
  • enable peardatabase::dieonerror as true and watch for any sql errors (make sure to turn-it off after debugging).
  • @prasad.a
    please can you publish a definitive list of which folders and files need 'apache' ownership for write permissions in vtiger 6.1, as i cannot find this information, and i am sure other users are also concerned in having the entire vtigercrm folder set with apache ownership as a security issue. thanks, richard.
  • i have migrated to 6.1 but now i cannot edit my users - when i click edit i come up with a blank screen. also an error message comes up every time i send emails. any idea why?
  • i have installed vtiger 6.1 via command and got error 500 ( internal server error) though max_execution time is 600 in my php.ini

if i refresh this page then i can go further without any issues.

when i get to get started pop up page then it asks me to download an index.php, which has following content

{"success":false,"error":{"code":"result is not an object","message":"result is not an object"}}

i ignored the same and refresh the browser, now i am able to login

if i go to add user, screen goes blank

i downloaded the source file from https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/

please advice

thanks & regards,

purs
  • i resolved this problem.

i deleted a duplicate of the query in phpmyadmin the table vtiger_eventhandlers. there is a query duplicate that use the file vtiger.entity.aftersave modules/vtiger/handlers/recordlabelupdater.php.

• thanks for the hint on the sql vtiger_version.
    we updated from 5.4 to 6.0 and saw 5.4 also as current version.
    once this was fixed the update process reported correctly the database migration.
    -> this solved our issue !
  • @prasad
    i just noticed that "complete details" next to edit for all modules doesn't function. instead of showing details of records or entries it leads to dashboard upon click.

please advise

thanks
  • unable to get list of products module in salesorder module.
    but if i get query from querygenerator its show accurate data in phpmyadmin
    please help asap

thanks in advance
  • this is can be reasonable
    i have scheduled a report to run 00:15 everyday and email to users and email is. it never ran and no emails. i have checked the crontask module and last scan started and last ended in blank.

however there is record in db table. please suggest or advice how to make it work.

thanks in advance.

• hello everyone,
    has anyone found a fix for editing or adding users?

i have looked everywhere and have not seen an actual fix for this.

currently running on windows server 2008 r2 - migrated from 5.4 > 6.0 > 6.1

everything else seems to work just fine except trying to add or edit users results in a blank frame and some links become unresponsive.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    sparker
  • hi there !!

i want to hide/disable the "extension store" button from my vtiger 6.1.0. page..

help will be appreciate....

thanks and regards...
  • hi there !!..... my previous problem is solved.( i removed extension store)

but now

how to rename "vtiger" from crm settings.....

if i click on crm setting....it will show "vtiger" name on browser tab beside favicon......

please help !!
  • hi! i'm still desperate! i migrated to 6.1.0 and now on the contact page appears:
    fatal error: class 'pbxmanager_server_model' not found in /home/lifeplan/public_html/vtiger/test/templates_c/vlayout/f6cbfa23faab30bd8129acb41dc913787a529cb5.file.phonedetailview.tpl.php on line 39

please advise! it seems to be related to phone (mobile, office and home) values.
  • hi vtiger users,
    i still prefer using 6.0 version with my clients, before migrate to 6.1 later. apparently lot of bugs have to be solve. so i prefer to wait and see if it's fully working before any migration.
    michel
    http://michel.so/vtigercrm.html
  • you should wait to upgrade to 6.1. we upgraded and mailmanager didn't work. we then got it working to read the inbox but you could not reply to emails. the smtp mail system doesn't work. contact and google sync do not work. i guess we will have to go for the paid solution if we are to keep this as our crm. please fix the open source asap! please!
  • @tiny it works for me. thank you.
  • hi,

i have followed the steps for performing the upgrade but all i get is a message saying it is already done. which it is not.
    running on ubuntu.
    thanks and kind regards,

jb
  • ok, so i've been searching for days now but can't get my head around how a relationship is being established.. for example i created a custom module called rfq and relate it to opportunities module.

when i go to opportunity module and create rfq record, some fields like quantity, opportunityno, units, etc should be populated or autofilled in the rfq. i created all relate fields. but what next? i need to be able to see the filled fields before i press save. can someone pls help me.

iam using ce version 6.1.

thanx in advance

sujith
  • i'm having trouble upon completion of bill... then when i try to export it to pdf description of item/price/subtotal/appear in white... only appears the invoiced total without any d865glc of products neither quantity nor price subtotal prices... please i need guidance!
  • cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ thông tin thật tuyệt vời
  • hi, people,

i want to shift top-navigation bar (menubar) as a fixed side panel....

anyone pls help regarding to this, help will be appreciate.

regards,
  • Thank you guys for sharing problems you have met. These really help a lot. Apparently 6.1 has a lot of bugs have to be solve, so i prefer to wait and see if it's fully working before any migration. please contact me. http://www.kidslearningpen.com/supplier-62990-kids-music-toys
  • In events/to do calendar is allowed to assign task in back date, this is not right in general. Is there any way to block CRM not to take back date for assigning any task/event? Please help if anyone know how to fix this.

And the second issue in this CRM is, it’s allow you to assign different events at the same time and date to the same user, how is possible to do it for anyone… that also need to fix, anyone know how to fix.
  • I changed the includes\http\Request.php file,

instead of

stripos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'], $site_URL) !== 0)...

i put

stripos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'], $site_URL) === false)...

The main idea from that code was to make sure that the siteurl in config.inc.php matches with url you are trying to access from crm.
    The idea is good but not a perfect solution, Why ?
    If HTTP_REFERER is somethink like this, hackserver+site_url, the exceptions won't be raised, because the php function stripos will always return a position for the found string in HTTP_REFERER ( so i can creat a subdomain with your crm url and used it as a HTTP_REFERER)

on your config.inc.php file, change the $site_URL = YOUR_CRM_URL WITHOUT_WWW/crm/
    example : $site_URL = yourwebsite.com/crm/
  • Just a note to say I just hit the same problem as Jogoda and his fix worked for me.

So if you're still on this forum, many thanks, you've saved my remaining hair!